Its been too long. Far too long. I apologise. I've had exams you see.
But screw that because...THEY FINISHED TODAY!
you knowww.
Yes, you are probably wondering - sex bloggers. They are extremely talented writers. I read one about a male prostitute and his anticts. So so good. Quite a decent erotic writer too, good style of writing. I would give you the link but I dont want you guys getting bad ideas.
Anyways - New things to look out for - PULLSHAPES is making a comeback. Because the worst of the storm is over, I'm beginning to get my life on track again. I'm looking for a proper street team, should be fun going up and down the country =]
Bit of a short one today - Wanted to mention JENNY LIN in my blog as she is such a keen reader :P Pretty cool. Not just saying that. She can carry 'cool' better than anyone I know.
Peace.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment