Hope all is well.
I cannot believe that this blog has got me a semi potential date. 3 people have been rather inspired about this blog and have approached me about it. People have mellowed.
All is good in the world of Rabia...for now.
Do you ever get sick of yourself? Of your mind? The thought of being stuck with it forever?
The way you think.
What you think about.
And the recurring thoughts that just won't go away?
What about what others think? Not everyone can think like you. Quite a striking thought actually.
How do you percieve things?
What is your recurring thought?
What is most important to you/what are your views?
What about what others think? Not everyone can think like you. Quite a striking thought actually.
How do you percieve things?
What is your recurring thought?
What is most important to you/what are your views?
Yeah, a wierd thing to think about right? I was listening to M.I.A - 20 dollar and it just got me thikning...where is my mind?
Anyways - The list. A lot of people have been asking about it and it is well underway. Things to do before you die. Just a new angle really :) something you can say you did instead of wishing you could do. Maybe the list doesn't need a meaning, in fact: You could give it your own. Self achievement for whatever reasons. You don't have to tell me or anyone - just do it.
So - this is just one of tasks:
Participate in a Protest.
Don't worry. It doesn't have to be number one. Though it is something I want to do and I feel a lot of people will benefit from this.
Guidelines
It could be ANY protest you wish.
Has to be this year.
You can bring lots of friends or do your own Protest..
Participation is easier so:
http://battlefront.co.uk/ < this is an amazing and leading website for protests so please, take your time to check it out. Trust Rabia on this one :)
Oh and last but not least - Do let me know when you have done it and take at least one picture and send send send.
Don't worry. It doesn't have to be number one. Though it is something I want to do and I feel a lot of people will benefit from this.
Guidelines
It could be ANY protest you wish.
Has to be this year.
You can bring lots of friends or do your own Protest..
Participation is easier so:
http://battlefront.co.uk/ < this is an amazing and leading website for protests so please, take your time to check it out. Trust Rabia on this one :)
Oh and last but not least - Do let me know when you have done it and take at least one picture and send send send.
Here's something for nothing:Sort out your mind. Sort out your life.
Peace.

3 comments:
Re: battlefront.co.uk/campaigns/
Where most of the campaigns on that site are perfectly good causes. I do have a problem with people bitching over so called "cyber-bullying"
Fucking Christ, how hard is it to stop being a whiny bitch and learn to ignore stuff.
I know what you mean broheem. Stuff like the traffic awareness makes me laugh!
Picked a campaign yet?
Rabia.
The song which gets me thinking that is "Where is My Mind"-Pixies. ;)
It's just damn annoying that all the big political conferences and stuff take place during school term when I can't get to them.
Post a Comment