Well, the battle is won....for now! The exam was surprising but lets face it - there's nothing that anybody can't handle if they put their mind to it.
So there I was. Completed my exam, absolutely BURSTING for a wee. (Not exactly a piece of information you want to know....but yeah, well, hey). I was experiencing my favourite feeling: Relief.
No more Othello.
No more History boys.
Things Fall Apart I may miss along with the wonders of speech.
I no longer hold the burden of English!
It had been previously decided that me and my good friend Danikin Skywalker would go for a coffee at a local coffee shop, but due to the shared issue of stress relief - it seemed like a joint effort from everyone to suggest a trip to Starbucks. PAUSE: Big name brands such as Starbucks tend to intimidate me and therefore lead to resentment of the establishment. Usually because they are overpriced and over rated. You know it. I know it. Lets cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. ( It was the same with Coke for a while but who am I kidding? They own the world.) So due to my newly born resentment for Starbucks...I STOLE A MUG. I don't even feel guilty. I think I was there when one person threw an egg at the window of Starbucks due to the Palestinian peace protests. Quite funny. But did they deserve it? I guess they did for the shitty service. Hence the stolen mug :) Compensation.
Also, as we are on the topic of Starbucks - http://www.starbucks.com/aboutus/pressdesc.asp?id=976 < This is a hilarious.
I analysed everyone today. They were all too cautious. I didn't like it and I pretty much traded a genuine moment for an hour of antagonising socialising. Was it worth it?
Hell No.
Hell No.
Hm. My biggest conclusion of today is: Liars have reached a whole new level. I feel quite smart to know that actually. Or is this just me growing up?
Few questions:
Few questions:
- Why does everything descend when one is growing up or entering adulthood?
- Why do people wish their life away?
- And this one isn't a question - it's to all those people who claim they are old.You are old when you are dead.Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment