Monday, 18 May 2009

Persuit of Happiness.

I cried and begged for mercy so I talked to God on the telephone
But I really can't tell you what he told me but it was a Lie. 

My mother told me today that the best fail, then succeed. I sure hope this happens tomorrow. I thought I had prepared, but in comparison to everyone else - evidently, I have not. No matter. Losing hope right now would be like shooting yourself in the head before someone else does. Soooo....lets...not...lose..ourselves :)
I've been dragged from one end of my mind to the other in a matter of 24 hours. I've wrecked myself. I know its not the end of the world....its only an exam. But since when did so much depend on an exam?

So I was thinking today. What could I do to add to my list? And I had a fantastic idea. France. Alone. In the summer. I think it would be great. Just to get away from everything and everyone. It will help. I need my mind back. I need a miracle. We all know they don't happen by themselves...its a sequence of everyday happenings that somehow interlink to make a lottery for one person. I guess I'm going to have to strive for that chance.
I hate what this year has made people. I hate how everyone changed. Why do people work so hard for the wrong reasons? Does their future depend on it? Being passive I understand does not help but asserting yourself in the system is like...well...shooting yourself in the head before someone else does! (abuse of metaphore).
 There has to be more than getting a job, getting rich, getting a house, collecting stuff for your house and then finding that one person ( or a few..which ever floats your boat) and settling down. BORING and SELFISH. Like I always say: There is too much breadth and not enough depth. Too many options which only scratch the surface of reality.



So the question of the day is...How do you live a fulfilling life? 



Think. 




Peace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rabia and her amazing life.

Followers