

<--So these guys are coming back.
I hope they aren't as shit as these guys --> Pretty crappy comeback. And yes - I do know my enemy thankyou Mr.Greenday - It would be your shitty new 'play it safe' album which took years of anticipation from your loyal fans. It's all gone to waste now hasn't it :)
Whatever happened to punkrock? Like decent punkrock? I think they left it behind.
So anyway - I got quite a response from my last post. Bad and good. I could say I don't care but that would be quite arrogant of me, but thank you for taking the time to read. I even got one follower, WAHEY. Who...doesn't have a picture or a profile...and looks kind of scary....
I understand that my last perspective was rather negative and that may have come across as Rabia has given up all hope on people. No. That is not the case as I could think of many good things as well as bad. I'm not going to eject myself from society just yet. So latter from yesterday:
1) I like the way Landau suit you, boot you and polish you to be eaten by the dogs of the system by the end of year 13.
2) Thought of the day. Even though it is one of the college's pathetic tactics to ground some moral law within us...some of them are rather refreshing. Let's face it - If Landau isn't going to do it, who is? It's not like parents know what they are doing any more. (Yeah, I just dissed yo' mama').
3) Instead of people saying shit to your face, people feel that they would take it one step up (or a step down. Either way) and resort to saying shit behind your back. Ouch! Oh god...what....what was that!? Oh...your....your knife? Oh OK. But at least you don't have to stand public humiliation which was a usual thing Sinfin. Quite funny actually - till it was you standing there being jeered at for not knowing what 'mandem' meant. (God bless urban dictionary)
4) Smart Folk. Like...actual smart folk. Some are actually satisfying to talk to. You never really have a boring conversation at Landau. I like that.
That's all my brain can churn out right now on that topic.
Hm. I've been thinking. I use to be quite talented. Picked up little skills here and there. I'm sure a lot of you did as well. Couldn't be bothered to go on with it? Or did you find every little excuse under the sun to avoid it? Fear of failure. You don't do your best because you feel your best won't be good enough. GENIUS RABIA GENIUS!
No, not quite - that conclusion cost me a lot of money and downloading. Self growth books, tapes, seminars. They never last long. Cheap thrills and quick fixes. So I have a strategy: If you give...you get. I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago that I never completed....a song perhaps? writing a letter to an old friend? something I wanted to learn but never got round to it? You all should do it to. Seriously...it's soul making. And it will make you feel better :)
I'll make a list of little random challenges...post it on my blog....and you can read it :) be inspired, do something from it or make your own and by the end of the the year - the world will be a better place. Strategy people. Strategy. I like motivating people - I should do it for a living.
So today - complete Othello revision with Laura and post my letter. Maybe call my cousin. Poor guy has a major exam today.
So for now I leave you with one task (if you're bored):
List...all the people you know/ have known.
Write down the date.
Spend 2 minutes doing this at first then add as you remember.
You won't remember them all at once.
Seperate them afterwards.
Friends? Family? Associates? Just people you see? People you like but never talked to?
This helped me loads. I have pages full. It gets fun after a while and things become clearer. (This is good advice...which cost me loads...fucking self help books).
It makes you feel better. Trust me.
Anyways, I'll write more later. Have to get ready for a friends arrival.
Peace

No comments:
Post a Comment